Nunchuck Charlie Nunchuck Charlie

I genuinely enjoyed this. It kept my interest in the same way that a lot of classic beat-em ups like Turtle's in Time did. This game also has a brilliant sense of humor and a unique visual/audio style that really hooks you in.

My only criticism of it, is I feel it's wasted potential as a flash game.

The game is too short, and I feel like it would have a fantastic amount of potential as a full indie game on something like Steam (and with controller support).

As a short flash game on Newgrounds, I just don't feel it's doing the concept justice (yes I enjoyed it that much!).

I hope to see this resurface elsewhere as a full pc game someday, possibly with multiplayer drop-in support for fun 2-4 player fighting.

Regardless of my negatives, if I had to rate this purely on being nothing but a flash game, it obviously far exceeds my expectations to the point of me thinking it belongs elsewhere, so you get a 5/5 (that said it can often be a bit hard to hit the enemy before they hit you, but it's not a huge deal).

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Amazing!

I was thinking this would make a fantastic movie. Though I do agree that the ending ruined the atmosphere. Due to the rabbit text everywhere saying kill the rabbit. Thus making him seem like he was evil and unlike as we had seen him in the original story.

Not only that but he looks far too normal.

So once again, fantastic game but the ending lost it for me :(

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Awesome game!

Fantastically addictive. And a lot of the puzzles a well thought out. Loved playing this game.

The only criticism I can give is the music could use a little work?
I mean, most people wont notice but the whole soundtrack is a combination of common Garageband loops. Perhaps picking some more obscure ones would be better?

The other problem I have is that unless you%u02BBre firing the gun, it%u02BBs hard to know which way he%u02BBs facing. Which isn%u02BBt a major issue, but just something slight would be helpful.

All in all, a very enjoyable game :D

Disco Balls Disco Balls

Loved it!

Loved this game, very addictive. And I can't get the tune out of my head!

Only suggestions I can think of other than ones I can see have been said is maybe an online mode would be fun?
You know like playing against other people :P

Good Job!

jackcole responds:

:) Online multiplayer is something I've been looking into for future versions and/or future games.